Time flies, and our opening is right around the corner. Some of the work is framed and ready, some on its way. We even managed to create 50 images for our additional group exhibit!!
If you have reserved the date yet - this is the time to do so.
We will all be there on the opening night, proud and excited to show our art.
For some of us it is the first step we take in the contemporary photography world, for others it might be the second or the third, but for all of us, this is one step closer to our dreams.
Let's take an additional step forward and share our dreams with the world.
Nine (+one) Photographic Dreams
1. Rohina Gandhi - Traveling to VRINDAVAN, INDIA to meet and photograph the widows.
2. Victor Ramos - To make consequential images that change the world.
3. Miguel Angel Bejarano - Reaching my full potential as a visual artist wherever it takes me.
4. Leba Marquez - Get a grant to do in-depth project on the Black Taxis in England.
5. Kristina Shires - To lose track of time while creating and having the time to lose ...
6. Iris Debelder - To find and express beauty in simplicity, keep on digging into that poetic soul.
7. Cindy Crane - Drop everything, rent an RV and enjoy a long road trip across the U.S. and back.
8. Sally Ann Field - To travel the world and share what I see. All expenses paid.
9. Amy Kanka Valadarsky - Return to Scotland and Ireland, immerse myself in myth and legends.
and our one and only Aline Smithson, the best teacher and mentor we could wish for
Aline: "Besides hanging in the Museum of Modern Art, my dream is to simply make the best work I can.--the kind of work that keeps me up at night with excitement and allows for new levels of creativity."
May all our dreams come true, and lets get ready to party !!!